Monday, February 2, 2009

"Our Short Little Weekend"

This is an update from my mom's blog:

"Saturday... Anson has some Bionicle's he got for Christmas and birthdays years ago. He hasn't played with them in years. On Saturday Dick and I were in the living room watching the golf tournament and cute Anson showed up with all his Bionicle's. He even let Aubrey put one together. He usually doesn't share his toys, thinking someone might lose parts. He reminded me of my little boy again.



Sunday... I was at a meeting during the Super Bowl and Brianna didn't take any pictures but she said they really got into it. I made them all reenact Super Bowl Sunday for pictures.


Can you tell acting is part of our family? Dad, you've trained them well.


Tomorrow we will leave again to SLC for another week. We have had a great weekend in our little B town! It just wasn't long enough. Dick bore his testimony at church today. I love that man!!!"

3 comments:

Richie said...

Wish I could have been there for the weekend!

Janiece said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

aww the bionicles.. i remember when y'all came down to tx for Christmas bionicles were anson's thing.. of course he was half his size then! i loved the acting, but i missed bri's angelina jolie.. i would've even settled for aunt sayda's ben stiller :D It looks like u have a fun bunch to keep you entertained uncle dick! We love you MUCHISIMO and you are in our thoughts and prayers every single day! MWAH! -mitch